Activated carbon / SWS – Filter
We are specialists in the field of activated carbon. We clean exhaust air and waste water flows for our customers using our high-performance filters (SWS).
SWS is a quick exchange system. The containers are not suctioned out but are collected complete with the loaded activated carbon. This means that the user has no exhaust air or drainage water problems, such as occur when opening and suctioning out conventional activated carbon containers, whatsoever.
Our SWS also offers a whole series of further decisive advantages such as:
– varying sizes (1,200 up to 20,000 litres)
– high pressure stages (6 up to 13 bar)
– particularly resistant and electrically-conductive coatings
– measuring instrumentation Monitoring (flow volume, concentration (hydrocarbons, hydrosulphides etc., fill level, temperature, GPS)
– matching peripherals (light fluid separators, fittings, hoses, pumps, collecting troughs, particle filters)
and, of course:
– 100% takeover of activated carbon handling with guaranteed return for reactivation or disposal (BImSchG, ADR, BAM, treatment for reactivation, BImSchG-approved waste treatment units)
– 100% HSE-conform with hose test (test certificates in acc. w. 3.1 (initial test) TRBS 1201 (repeat test)), hazard assessment, testing of equipment before initial start-up in acc. w. BetrSV by ZÜS
– 100% BROCKHAUS Full Service (24/7)