- Fully automated
- According to Measuring Standard IEC 60404-3
- 24hrs/day, 365 days/year operation
- high repetitive accuracy
- BROCKHAUS® MPG Expert software for measurement, presentation and integration into QM systems
The fully automatic SST Analyse Equipment includes the stacking, transportation of single sheets as well as the automatic loading, measuring and unloading of the single sheet sample using the electrical steel tester MPG.
All measurements with the MPG are performed under the conditions described in the IEC and other international standards mentioned above to ensure the reproducibility required for the comparison of results obtained with different measuring devices. Therefore all types of equipment control the wave form of the secondary voltage in order to achieve a sinusoidal secondary voltage with a form factor of 1.111 ±1 %: This is necessary to measure magnetic materials under identical conditions. The measuring processes are controlled by highly stable, crystal – controlled digital function generators. This enables a very good frequency and amplitude stability to be achieved which ensures that the BROCKHAUS systems have a high setting accuracy and produce measuring results with a high repetitive accuracy.
The handling system is working as described below:
1. Necessary data are downloaded from level II. The samples are identified by the QR code reader.
2. Machine takes sheets from the entrance stack and places the sheet on the balance. The system is equipped with a magnetic splitter to prevent to adsorb 2 pcs. at the same time.
3. The balance is moved up and the weight will be measured.
4. Loading the single sheet into SST 500 x 500
5. Measuring of magnetic properties by using the MPG
6. Uploading the measuring results to level II and providing result list.
7. Unloading the samples to an exit stack.
|System:||Automatic Analysis Equipment SST 500 x 500|
|Measuring frequencies:||3 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Field strength||selectable 2 A/m up to 30000 A/m|
|Polarization:||10 mT up to 2 T|
|Adjustment precision:||better than 0.1%|
|Measurement accuracy:||Iron loss: ±2%; Polarization: ±0.5%|
|Repeatability:||better than 0.3%|
|Measuring Method:||acc. IEC 60404-3-2002|
|Material:||grain oriented and non grain oriented electrical steel|
|Sample size:||Width: 500 mm ±2 mm; Length: 500 mm ±2 mm; Thickness: 0.2mm up to 1mm|
|Entrance magazine :||100 sheets|
|Power supply:||3 x 400 V AC, neutral, PE|