Stator Tester BST-SA
- Non-destructive testing of the magnetic properties of stators
- Quality control of unwound stators in seconds, irrespective of size
- Fully automatic measuring station, safety light barrier
- Time-consuming manual preparation of samples is no longer necessary
- Integration into production line, 100 % testing possible
- Interactive recording of measuring data which can be saved in external programmes
- Identification of all relevant measuring values
The testing station consists of a testing cage made from aluminium profiles. The front section is fitted with a safety light shield. This guarantees very quick operating processes.
The stator package is fixed via a horizontal drill hole into a small prism. When the area of the safety light barrier is clear the testing process can be started by using the start button. Then a u-shaped bracket with 23 windings moves into the stator and makes contact with the opposite side. The measurement is started with a start signal.
If the measuring result is positive (the stator corresponds to the norm) the u-shaped bracket recedes and the measuring sample can be removed. If the result is negative (the stator does not meet the norm) the u-shaped bracket remains closed – a lamp lights up – and can only be released by activating a switch manually.
- Specific hysteresis loss [W/kg]
- Maximum polarisation [T]
- Effective polarisation [T]
- Maximum field strength [A/m]
- Effective field strength [A/m]
- Remanence [T]
- Coercive field strength [A/m
- Spezific apparent output [VA/kg]
- AC hysteresis curve
The measured values are displayed on a monitor and can be printed out. Transmission to the PC is possible via an ARCNET interface. BROCKHAUS® MPG Expert 2.x software controls the equipment and displays the results (Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP).
|Technical data:||Stator Tester BST-SA|
|Selectable measuring frequencies:||12 Hz – 100 Hz (in 0.1 Hz steps)|
|Selectable field strength:||10 A/m – 10.000 A/m|
|Induction:||100 mT – 2 T|
|Repeatiability:||better 1 % ( ± 1digit)|
|Comparability of measuring results:||according to IEC 60404-3|
|Maximum current:||± 105 A|
|Maximum voltage:||± 32 V|
|Operating mode:||PC | software|
|Power supply:||105 – 125 V AC or 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 kVA|