- Determination of the magnetic properties of electrical steel and other soft magnetic materials like ferrite, PMC, amorphous material, commonly used in HF transducers, EMC suppression chokes, storage chokes
- Freely configurable with specific measuring coil systems
- Fully digitized data documentation
- Very fast measurements
- Measuring coil systems and evaluation according to IEC 60404-10 and ASTM for measurements up to 200 kHz
- Versatile Module for measurement of rings and sheets
- BROCKHAUS® MPG Expert HF software for measurement, display and integration into QM systems
- Extensive diagnostic functions
In a measuring coil a material sample is exposed to a defined magnetic field and magnetic flux is created in the soft magnetic material. The electric current required is supplied by a power amplifier. The current is measured by means of a clamp-on ammeter.
Determination of the polarization is by sampling of the induced voltage, conversion and integration. Parallel recording of the H and J sizes with separate high speed analogue-digital converters guarantees absolutely simultaneous measurement.
The measurement is performed under sinusoidal polarization. The nominal voltage is supplied by a highly stable, digital frequency generator. Amplitude and frequency are set by software according to the sample data entered and the default values.
Operation, measurements and evaluation are via the MPG Expert HF software which enables completely free parametrization and combination of the measuring processes. MPG Expert HF runs on Windows 7 32bit.
- Amorphous material
- Soft ferrites
- Nano crystalline material
- Iron powder
Measuring coil system
- Module for rings, transformer cores and stators
- Single Sheet Tester
|Technical data:||Measuring Unit MPG HF|
|Comparability of the measured results:||according to IEC 60404-ff.|
|Setting accuracy of the nominal value:||according to IEC 60404-ff.|
|Maximum current:||28 A peak|
|Maximum voltage:||75 V peak|
|Maximum power:||1000 VA|
|Operating mode:||PC / software|
|Measuring frequency:||1 – 200 kHz|
|Power supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|